Owning a real estate property is a lifetime investment and achievement. It’s more satisfying and rewarding if one is an expat looking forward to investing in Vietnam. It used to be challenging to own property in the country. But thanks to the Vietnamese government’s efforts, there is good news for investors.
Today, it has become much easier for foreigners to own property in any city in the country, thanks to the pursuits of the Vietnamese Law on Residential Housing (LRH).
Expats from any nation with a valid visa can invest in the country, whether a tourist or resident. Foreigners these days can own more than one unit of condominium.
Significantly, they can successfully buy as many property units as they wish to and depending on how wealthy one is. There is no limitation on the number of property units one can own, but there are restrictions that apply. If looking forward to investing in Vietnam real estate, there are amazing cities to visit and explore your investment options.
In general, the country is amazing, and there are several reasons why an expat should not have any reservations investing stress-free. They include:
- The increasing foreign direct investment has stimulated strong economic growth in the nation.
- The surging economy in Vietnam is unstoppable, and the country has been on a stable inflation index at 4% to 5%. Hence, it has created a favorable economic environment and opening for property investors.
- The rapidly growing population has opened great investment opportunities, and more expats are visiting the region. Hence, the high demand for property in the country.
- Property prices are attractive and expected to grow. These prices vary depending on the city you plan to reside in or invest in and budget-friendly.
- The property for sale in Vietnam offer great yields, and especially